Half a packet of tofu, 200g
2 garlic cloves, minced
Half a bunch of spring onions, roughly chopped
2 tbsps nutritional yeast
1 tsp tumeric
1 tsp herbs – thyme or oregano
1 tsp paprika
Salt and pepper to season
1. Gently fry the minced garlic for 2 minutes then add in the sliced spring onions.
2. After a couple of minutes add in the tofu and mash in the frying pan until all broken up.
3. Sprinkle in the herbs and spices. Keep moving the tofu around the pan to make sure it doesn’t stick for a few minutes.
4. Add the nutritional yeast and seasoning.
5. Keep moving in the pan until most of the water has gone from the scramble and the onion is tender. It’s really quick!
6. Top hot buttered sourdough toast with the scram. Add sriracha to taste. Eat!
Soundtrack: Iron Chic – The Constant One